Monday, May 12, 2008

Urgh.

For whatever reason, I've spent most of the last 24 hours in tears. I actually cried myself to sleep last night.

I did see the doctor today though; in addition to the thyroid, cholesterol and migraine meds, she prescribed me Celexa, an antidepressant. I was reluctant at first. But, then I thought about it a bit more.

In 16 weeks, I lost my soulmate, my mother, my stepfather and Rob's father. How the flying fuck are you meant to deal with this?!

I mean holy shit. I know I'm not the first person in the world to suffer the loss of someone beloved...but hell, FOUR people in that time frame?!

Come ON!

I'm hurting. I'm just hurting so very badly.

I can't even begin to put into words how much this hurts.

Shit.

1 comment:

Moe Masters said...

Nobody should have to go through so many losses in so little time. Know that you're on the receiving end of some amazingly good vibes.
And, don't forget to breathe....
xomoe