Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In the midst of dealing with Rob's death, and the death of my Mum, my stepfather and Rob's dad too...I seem to be caught in the middle of a family spat. A few members of Rob's family are fighting over what should, or should not, be theirs by rights.

It seems to be...bizarre, to have this reduced to a fight over possessions.

Look. I know that Rob's brother is grieving. He's suffered two deep losses in a very short period. And I know that Rob's stepmother is grieving the loss of Rob's father. By the same token - I just can't be in the middle of this fight over what Bob did, or didn't leave, to either person.

I just can't.

My Mum's funeral was today. Here obit is here

I couldn't make it, because of passport issues. Or rather, lack thereof. My passport expired in 06, and the earliest I can replace it is May 21.

I keep thinking, "It's not fair". But what IS fair?

No comments: