Monday, June 9, 2008

Jeezus, will I ever post a non-angsty entry?! Apparantly not today....

I think my hormones are going berserk or something.

For the past week or so (maybe longer, I don't really know), I've been haunted by memories of the night Rob died.

I keep seeing him there in bed, already gone.

I see him on the bedroom floor, paramedics trying to work on him.

I keep seeing him on that cold, cold table at the funeral home.

I read a passage in a book, and go to talk to him about it...and he can't answer.

I watch TV, and there are a million shows we'd watch together, make fun of, laugh about.

(Vincent D'Onofrio was a popular choice to ridicule; or rather, his character on L&O. Come ON people - who is he, God?!)

I try to relax in the tub, but I can't. That's what we used to do together.

I make garlic toast for the spaghetti, and I make too much because I forget there's only one of us now.

For some reason, everything today is making me cry.

I hate not being "we" anymore.

No comments: